How we can help
Our claims management services include:
- Loss analysis and reporting
- Analyze claims reserves and payment changes
- Manage claims by occurrence
- Benchmarking of claims
- Monitoring incident and claim activity
- Return to work planning
- Claim file reviews, including reserve analysis, reduction, and file resolution plans
- Strategic claim closure programs
- Employer claims management practices
- Third-party administrator selection
- Medical case management
- Settlement evaluation and litigation management
- Subrogation/second injury fund recoveries
- Coverage disputes and dispute resolution
Our Claims Management practice is focused on driving results so that you’re ready for tomorrow
24 hour turnaround on claims reporting process
70% annualized savings achieved with medical cost management
25% reduction in the cost of a claim through our litigation management program
30% closure of legacy files within the first 12 months of engaging with us
Expertise in Action
Leading beverage retailer ABC Fine Wine & Spirits had Workers’ Compensation claims that were eating away at its bottom line. Learn how HUB Risk Services experts helped the company address these claims and reduce costs by 81%.
New workers’ compensation and business interruption claims have surfaced in the age of COVID-19. While it’s unclear at the moment whether they will be covered, consider these three best practices when submitting claims while awaiting clarity.
The coronavirus has led to more than just a global viral outbreak. It is also directly affecting business supply chains, workers' compensation, business events and even property losses. Find out what your organization needs to know about your risk and insurance coverage.
Business Insurance Claims: Vandalism
If your business experiences property damage, vandalism or theft, HUB is here to help. Learn about applicable coverages, how to document your loss, and what else you should do to mitigate further damage.
Navigating the Claims Process
When you have a loss, multiple parties may play a role in your claim, making it a challenge to process. This guide can help.